My Lucky Charm

Sequins on my collar + on my sweater = Marion has gone Vegas y'all!

 No...not really!  Just me with a little St. Patty's Day Spirit.  
But I'm still looking for my lucky charm...where is he?

White Collared Blouse - BCBG
Green Sweater - BCBG
Belt - Forever 21 (available in stores)
Jeans - Paige Denim
Shoes - Kelly & Katie
Watch - Michael Kors (Purchase HERE)

Oh!  There he is!  My mini lemon beagle Bogey!


No seriously...he IS my lucky charm.  
Bogey is responsible for introducing me to my husband.  


I was walking through the lobby of my building in Portland on my way outside to take Bogey on a walk.  Suddenly, my concierge stops me saying, "Marion!  I need to introduce you to J!"  Umm, okay.  So I look upwards underneath my baseball cap and see this handsome man...immediately I retreat.  It's what shy girls do.  


Until he starts talking to me and I find myself talking back to him.  Then he asks what my dog's name is and I reply, "Oh, this is Bogey!"  J literally takes a step backward and his face is filled with shock.  He then proceeds to tell me that he was a professional golfer and his dog is named "Caddy!"


Needless to say it was love at first talk.


Husband and I in the EXACT location where we first met.  
And yes...I do realize my leash is wrapped around my lucky charm's leg :)

What is your lucky charm?!

XO - Marion

PS - Be sure to check back for a BIG announcement this week!!

Joining in:

Green: Everybody, Everywear
pleated poppy

0 comments:

Post a Comment