Ears

>Free Image Hosting at allyoucanupload.com"

Here's a pic of my pretty parrot earrings I wore to work tonight. Sorry for lack of rotate-age and bigness. No outfit pic because I got in and stripped half of it off to get comfy on the sofa with my love to watch movies. I looked pretty boring anyway. We're torn between watching the good german and hairspray (both out on monday but I get them early because I work at the video shop. woo!) 

I've got work at debenhams tomorrow. Scary. I had a couple of training days last week and there is sooo much to remember. I'm doomed. Oh well!

Watching x factor results show that Alex recorded on sky + for me. Go Hope!! We love them (Alex does for other reasons. Namely the lead singer)! Get that Rhydian imbecile out. And Same Difference! What a joke. Sorry to any non-UK readers. Ignore this rant!

Love xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment