Midnight Marauders Launch

 
Hey fashionable friends! I wanted to introduce to you a rad online thrift store called Midnight Marauders that is launching tomorrow! You guys know, that I'm a thrift shop junkie so I am happy to spread the word on this new brand:) I love the urban vibe and unique prints they have available. Be sure to check them out! Down below I have my favorite picks.
 
1. Scarf Print Shorts Okay first, let's get one thing clear... I absolutely adore how they styled these shorts! I want to snatch this out right off the model haha. Also I can see myself wearing these for the summer. Definitely would pair them with bohemian items and bring out that turquoise accent more with some cool turquoise accessories.
 MM4
2. Cut Out Crop Tank  I adore this! The cutouts are hot and I again, can see myself wearing this in the summer! Such a great piece to wear with maxi skirts, denim, and skirts. This particular piece also comes in white.
 MM6
3. Ganesha Graphic I am really loving this top. The print is awesome and as I'm a very open person to adopting aspects from other religions so, I would definitely wear this. I really appreciate what Ganesha represents and stands for.
 MM7
4. Space Jam Dress I am still a sucker for space prints, so naturally I love this dress. Again, the styling is on point and I'd totally wear this dress with some kicks and some gold accessories.
 MM8
 
I'm in full support of Midnight Marauders! I wish you all the best with your new site, you guys have great pieces and I can't wait to see the more to come.
 
xoxo Hope



0 comments:

Post a Comment