Far Out

Sup fashionable friends,
This post is dedicated to an older employee at the thrift store today who said my pants were "Far Out". You rock dude and definitely made my day! I went to the thrift store with who other than Darren! And then we went to take these pictures afterwards in his really mythical looking backyard. He also has this gorgeous pond which isn't in frame in these pictures,but if you could imagine! I copped some great stuff from the thrift store and I can't wait to post some outfits with them. I found Darren this amazing camo jacket with gold details(seriously it was pretty stellar) for only 5 bucks! Anyways, for my outfit, I was feeling pretty festival and decided to pair my cream lace crop top with my newly purchased tie-dye palazzo pants. 

I hope you guys had a great day!
xoxo Hope

pants-Love Melrose  top-Marshalls  purse-c/o Aeropostale  necklaces-(gifted)Forever21 (hamsa necklace)-Brandy Melville

0 comments:

Post a Comment