Wardrobe wake up: Day 4!


Bonjour amigos!

For today's look I busted out my brand spanking new aviator jacket from Topshop! I got it with my quarterly uniform discount (we get 60% of a few items), and had a few old vouchers to use up, so it only cost about £13 in the end! An epic win, I'm sure you'll agree.

I was going for a grungey Alice Dellal look:


(pics from ASOS and TFS)

I layered up my outfit just like Alice does, and got my baps out sampled the lace trend for the first time. I figured it wasn't TOO risqué as I had a shirt and jacket over the top, so wasn't showing too much bra off. But Alex disagreed, and spent our walk into town on tit-patrol, notifying me the instant the breeze blew my shirt open a bit!




The top was in a goodie bag from F&F at Tesco which I've never worn, the flannel shirt is an old car boot sale find which I've not worn in ages, and the shorts are Topshop. I'm really glad I set myself this challenge because I am being forced to rediscover loads of old clothes and try new things. If you're in a rut, I definitely recommend this challenge!

I even did that crackwhore copper eye makeup all the cool kids do! Not the best picture of it... I made it look even more cracky after this photo! I used my Models Own eyeshadow duo in Woodland (that's the name of the eyeshadow, I don't mean I ventured to the woods to apply it!)



Well, the washing up is calling me, so I'd better get on with it! It's all go at Maison de Gem!

Do you have any cool plans tonight? Let me know so I can live vicariously through your exciting lives!

0 comments:

Post a Comment