Wardrobe wake up: Day 5!


Today's WWU was a bit of a fail on two counts. Firstly, I had a mega lie-in and had hardly any time to think about my outfit before going out with my friend Jen. Secondly, after deciding on the below outfit, I opened the curtains and realised that summer had decided to change the habit of a lifetime and actually occur. So I ended up wearing my maxi with sandals in the end!

For all of ten minutes, here was the Autumnal roughed-up maxi look I was attempting:


(Jacket - from my dreams, dress - dorothy perkins, boots - charity shop, pendant - h&m)

This hottie was my inspiration. I found her on Style Sightings, where there are loads of themed street style posts (maxi's, polka dots, denim, etc). A truly amazing site!



So my outfit was a bit of a rush job, but I still really liked it. Will definitely be rocking the winter maxi to the, erm, max!

I want to go gothic tomorrow but am meeting an old friend for a possible fun outing to a farm, so don't want to frighten any children, or indeed animals! I already frighten animals with my desperation to be loved by them (they sense it and always walk away from me), so grim reaper chic will probably just add insult to injury!

I'm off to watch Big Brother now! GET JOHN JAMES OUT.



PS - Thanks to those that have stood up for me regarding some of the beef-esque comments on the Asos page. I am really touched. I don't deal with negativity very well and I don't want to waste my energy by retaliating. But I'm not gonna lie, seeing you guys retaliate is another matter. LOVING it! Ha! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment