So...I'm Pregnant!


Phew!
I've been wanting to share this news with you for so long now!  The husband and I are thrilled about the news and feel so blessed.  Like many couples, we experienced heartache along the journey to start a family.  It certainly makes me that much more thankful for the little life growing inside me now :)

How far along are you?
I'm currently 15 weeks.
Which means that the baby is the size of an apple.  My husband really loves it when I give fruit analogies when explaining the baby's size:
Me: "So the baby is approximately 3 inches long now."
Husband: "But what type of fruit is that?"
Me: "Um, it says here it's the size of a lemon."
Husband: "Oh my gosh...Wow!!"

It's been more and more difficult to hide it!

Will there be any changes on the blog?
Well, I'll certainly be looking a little bigger around the waist in my photos :)  But the blog's focus and emphasis will stay the same: style and trends that are wearable + accessible.  But I honestly don't know what to expect with this whole pregnancy thing...I've never done it before!

Any fears?
Absolutely.  Many of you know that I don't have a mom...so I have been going through a few difficult periods of "How will I know what to do?" and "Who is going to teach me?"  I seriously walked into Babys R Us and had to turn around because I felt so overwhelmed and lost.  How can something so small need so much stuff?  As I walked out to my car, I wanted to cry.
Needless to say, I will likely be leaning on girlfriends and readers who can give me their best "mom advice!"  So if you have any - please know that I'm grateful for any bit of knowledge :)

How are Bogey and Palmer feeling about the news?
They are excited and crossing their paws that it's a beagle (I didn't have the heart to tell them about the human vs. dog thing.  Maybe in time...).

So...there it is!  I'm so excited to share it with you finally!!

XO - Marion

PS - SO excited to see all the Pattern Mixing in tomorrow's "Trend of the  Month Challenge" Link-up! 
Click HERE for more details!





0 comments:

Post a Comment