Video: Blogger Meetup with Doni Brown

                           (DON'T FORGET TO WATCH IN HD)  
Hey fashionable friends,
So I was contacted by Doni a couple weeks ago after she saw my feature in this month's Teen Vogue. I was so excited about her being a personal style blogger as well and that she wanted to meet up! We decided to meet halfway at a local mall. Doni is such a sweet,intellectual, and down to earth girl! We quickly found out how crazy similar we are. We wore the same brand of high-waisted jeans, liked the same trends, disliked the same trends, moved to Texas from a different state, enjoy watching Daria:), have the same music taste, read the same blogs, have an extremely similar style, and ultimately I think we just clicked. I told Doni how I wanted to give back to the community through fashion and Doni told me how she wanted to pursue styling and make a name for herself. I also got to meet her lovely mother and sister! Doni will have an online recycled vintage shop near in the future and I can't wait to buy some pieces!
 
Check out Doni's blog!
xoxo Hope

0 comments:

Post a Comment