When You've Had Zero Sleep: 5 Make-up Must-Owns

So two things:
1) Thank you so much for your prayers + thoughts for Cooper's surgery last Friday.  You helped me through a difficult day.

2) This post was inspired by the past 3 nights of Cooper's recovery.  My son in pain > mommy sleeps.  I literally did not sleep at all last night.  And you know what?  It's okay.  He is healing well and we'll both be sleeping again in no time.

In the meantime, I don't think anyone could tell I've had zero sleep thanks in large part to the following 5 beauty products.  I LOVE these so I thought I would share them with you.  Cause let's face it, we all have "those" nights every now and then... 


Beauty Tip: 
Often when we had a horrible night of sleep (or no sleep at all), we tend to put on too much make-up.  This makes us look older + more tired.  

Instead, choose a few products and apply them carefully to create a fresh-face look.  

Garnier Skin Renew BB Cream - I've tried a lot of BB Creams, and this one is my favorite.  I throw it on my face and within 15 seconds, I have a smoother, more balanced complexion.

An added bonus?  It's easy on the wallet.

Maybelline Instant Age Rewind (Brightener) - I dab a little of this under each eye and it's bye-bye tired look.  Also inexpensive (and it lasts forever!)

Nars Laguna Bronzer - A tired mug needs a little color.  This one is perfect.  Nuff said.

Sunday Riley in "Beach Front" - When I am exhausted, I want a natural yet youthful looking pout.  This one does the trick.  Nothing heavy...just simple and sweet.


Benefit Eye Bright - Hands down the favorite thing in my make-up bag.  This thing is caffeine in a stick.  Dab a little in each corner of your eye and you will think you had 10 hours of sleep.  Well...that may be an exaggeration. But it IS amazing.

Do you have any go-to make-up favorites when you're looking like a zombie in the morning?  I'd love to hear them...

xo - Marion

Have you downloaded your style photo on the Chippmunk website yet?  Do it soon! I can't wait to see your looks...click here for more details.


0 comments:

Post a Comment