Casual Friday + Moments of the Week


Yes.  My obsession with plaid continues...




Blazer - Gibson (purchase similar HERE)
Plaid Shirt - Abercrombie & Fitch (older)
Jeans - Jolt
Bag - Target
Watch - Michael Kors (Purchase HERE)
Shoes - Nine West (Purchase HERE)
Necklace - Vintage


Moments of the Week

Awkward Moment
Sometimes my students like to show off for me.  You know...like draw a cool picture, write a neat story or make-up a dance routine.  Well, one particular 2nd grader brought in a CD this week and wanted to play it in my room and show me a dance.  


Little did I know that I would soon be hearing Kelis singing "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard..."  Well this tiny little girl starts shaking what her momma gave her (using a chair as a prop no less!)  I was in shock and had to push "stop" when she started singing the line, "I know you want me to teach thee, techniques that freak these boys."

My face while watching this performance...

Too Good to be True Moment
Speaking of kids, we have a student here that looks just like Manny from Mondern Family.  Serious.  And I kid you not, the other day he walked into school holding a Starbucks coffee.  I die.

I hope my future son is like Manny.

I Crack Myself Up Moment
I often amuse myself.  Like the time I went and bought coffee for my friend who is a tough, ex-military manly man.  He ordered a "skinny vanilla latte"...so he deserved the label.


Happy Friday friends! I hope you know how much I appreciate you stopping by...It truly makes my entire day.

XO - Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment