Clique

025
031
030
047
056
Hey guys, so thanks to Firmoo.com I have new perscription glasses. There is actually a pretty interesting story on how my eye sight changed and had to start wearing glasses. It was way back when the first Harry Potter came out and after I saw the movie in theaters I thought Harry Potter was awesome(he still is haha). That night before I went to bed I said, "I wish I had glasses like Harry." Boom, the next morning I woke up and everything had a slight blur and that morning my Mom and I went to the eye doctor and I got round glasses. So, you could say that I pretty much jinxed myself! Ever since I got contacts in the 5th grade I started not to wear glasses out in public as much but I'm starting to ease myself into being more comfortable in wearing glasses again. These glasses that Firmoo sent me fit perfectly on my face and don't slide off when I look down and everything is mega clear, as it should be! Be sure to check out Firmoo.com some cool specs.
 
xoxo Hope
 
glasses-c/oFirmoo  beanie-thrifted  hoodie-F21  shoes-UrbanOG

0 comments:

Post a Comment