What to Wear on Casual Friday + Moments of the Week




Jeans - Hudson (maternity)
Blouse - Splendid
Faux Fur Vest - B.B. Dakota (similar HERE)
Clutch - c/o Glow Kouture
Earrings - ASOS
Bracelet - J.Crew

Moments of the Week

The Moment I Just Couldn't Say the Right Thing

1st grade boy - "Ms. G...I am going to be there with you when you push it out."
Me - "Oh...are you talking about the baby?"
Boy - "Yes Ms. G!  I will be there.  It'll be good for you."
Me -  "Well, actually I will probably be with my husband.  And I hear they only allow 1 person in the room."
Boy - Immediately starts to cry and pound his fists on the table (there is a reason he is spending time with the school psychologist)
Me - "Oh no...it's okay!  You'll get to meet the baby soon."  (Quick!  Change the subject!)  "So are you going to watch the Broncos play tonight?"
Boy - sniffling "Yes.  You know I love Tim Tebow."
Me - "Well, actually Tim Tebow is no longer on the Broncos."
Boy - "WHAT?!  BUT I LOVE TIM TEBOW!" 

Bring.on.the.full.blown.tantrum.
Somedays I don't feel so great at my job.  Sigh...

Speechless Moment of the Week

Kindergarten boy - "Hi Ms. G!"
Me - "Oh hey Billy!"
Kindergarten boy - "I'm wearing women's panties."
Me - "Oh...okay."
Kindergarten boy - "They are so silky."
Me - "Oh...okay."

"Hey!  I Know That Place!" Moment

Did you happen to see this in the news this week?


Well take a look at THIS!


And after posting these pictures, it occurs to me that I am kinda bragging about living across the street from where a drive-by took place.  


I hope you have a wonderful weekend everyone!  Be sure to enter the  Daisy Rae Gift Card Giveaway if you haven't already.  Details HERE.

XO - Marion

0 comments:

Post a Comment