New items & DIY!




I've been a busy little bee what with my new job and uni etc. As predicted, working in a stylistically competitive environment has forced some creativity out of me and thus the style mojo has returned - for now!
In other news, I've debuted my stripey Monsoon tights which I bought months and months ago. Here are my legs on the way to uni the other day:


Socks - Primark
Shoes - Charity Shop
Dress (barely visible) - H&M

And that evening with my new high-waisted shorts from Ebay which I just love! Wellies were a must as I was off to the Topshop student shop event and it was pissing it down. I had planned wedges but I'm glad it rained because I think wellies give the impression an outfit was just thrown together in 2 mins, which of course mine scarcely are :)



Dress (worn as top) - H&M
Socks - H&M
Necklace - Claire's
Bow - see below!
Belt - Charity Shop

In my hair I'm wearing the big bow I made out of duct tape (not my first foray into the world of duct tape crafts!) Am happy to post a tutorial if anyone wants one.



Here's what I wore to work yesterday:




Tee - Topshop (has the most delightful exposed zip on the back!)
Bow - Car Boot Sale
Scarf (worn as belt) - H&M
Ribbed Tights - Primark
Socks - H&M
Boots - Converse

I have a tres early morning tomorrow as we are having a lecture about trend forecasting which should be interesting! So I'm gonna take myself off to bed to wind down and read this month's yawn-worthy issue of Elle.. I hate when you wait all month for a mag to come out and when it does it just leaves you high and dry! Bloody Elle. An unintentional joke there!

Bon soir xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment