T-shirt DIY




Take 50p, A t-shirt from the 50p-rail in Age Concern, scissors and patience.

BEFORE:



AFTER:





I debuted it at work today and it got many weird looks which has made me think I have delusions of grandeur of this t-shirt... Maybe it's not as cool as I think it is? But having said that, mass acceptance is not conducive to my inner peace.



I wore it with a fluoro yellow and black vintage swimsuit (see a few posts back for a pic) and wellies as it was pissing it down.

I plan to do this kind of project again and I think I won't do the sleeves too next time. I might just leave them and do the bottom. Next on my DIY list is chopping my Topshop Pippa jeans to buggery as they have already ripped and I figured mutilating them would be more fun than exchanging them for boring new jeans.

I tried this flicky 'Rihanna eye' make-up tutorial I saw on Flying Saucer this morning. Unfortunately it looked good for about half an hour and I consequently spent my entire shift checking my reflection every 15 minutes for under-eye smudgage (a word? It should be.)



xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment