Orange!




My wages were burning a hole in my pocket today so I decided to, despite the fact I have less than £100 in my account and bills to pay, fork out a whopping £3.49 for a new lippy. I had an orange one but it has gone walkies, so decided to replace it. Red looks horrid on me. Makes me look a bit ill. Orange, on the other hand, looks nice and is tres funky.

MMMMMWAH!


I have been in a hair rut. My crop has grown considerably but I cant afford to get it cut and am not sure I want to... So I pinned it back today and it made a nice change. Looks a bit scruffy but I think with a little time and effort it could work.



My outfit today was my beloved cat dress. Purchased in a Charity shop. Worn with vintage tee, primark tights, matalan wedges and black plastic necklace from Tammy (in BHS).





x

0 comments:

Post a Comment