Today's outfit



It's super cold outside. Apparently it's going to snow at the weekend which will be fun. I've been gorging myself on Ben & Jerry's Cookie Dough Ice Cream. Yummm. I love B&J. I should call this blog 'Gem Fatale's Food & Pet Blog' seeing as that's all I rabbit (oops, another pet reference!) on about. I shall try and limit my witterings to apparel only.

Here's my outfit:



Cat Jumper - Charity shop
Blue & Grey tee - Primark
Brown Shorts - New Look
Leggings - h&m
Flats (AKA - comfiest shoes ever!) - Primark

2 of these garments were purchased yesterday during my long awaited, MUCH anticipated trip to Primark (it's a bit of a mission away so it's always a big deal when I get to go!)

I spent £50, which in terms of Primark is quite a lot, but I did buy 18 items, so they averaged at £2.7777 each! I love my bargains, as you know. Who doesn't? Nautical was very much the theme of my purchasing. I got the most fabulous bikini. I'll post some pics when I have some more time. Right now there's more B&J to be consumed!

xx

Pregnant Cat Update: Roxy's bump is starting to show!! So cute.

0 comments:

Post a Comment