Birthday bits




So it was my BFF Katie's Birthday party yesterday. I went as Minnie Mouse but don't have a full length pic of my outfit. Just the ears I made! I'm so proud of them. I want to wear them all the time! I'm feeling a tad vile today though. Was up most of the night being sick. I forgot to feed my tummy before filling it with vodka. :-(.

Here's me and my ears:




(Not topless, just wearing strapless top. Airing my sunburn!)

Money is a bit non-existent in the world of Gem, so I made Katie's gifts. I made her some Chocolate chip brownies and decorated a little box to put them in. And made her a friendship bracelet and put it in a <3 shaped box with confetti in. Hehe. No expense spared! I think DIY gifts are nicer anyway, more personal :-)







The party was a lot of fun. Hopefully I'll be able to post a pic of my outfit when everyone else uploads their pics on Facebook (Yuck. Hate Facebook) because I didn't take many pics.

Gossip Girl in 15 mins!! Hooray!

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment