J'<3 Paris!




Here's an array of outfits I wore on my weekend in Parisss! If you have any questions on where a particular item is from, just comment, because I'm a tad strapped for time so can't type it all out now (you can bet your bottom dollar it's mostly primark and second hand)! I'm thoroughly depressed to be home. Paris was lovely. And I got a 'J'<3 Paris' tee!!! And a Paris charm bracelet. Couldn't find a Marimekko for h&m playsuit though :-(




Juxtaposition of my cheap as chips outfit & Louis V!







Here's what I wore on our uber posh dinner on board a boat on the river Seine!




My face was a bit crap in this one, so I have placed a nicely co-ordinated mustard blob on my face. :-)


So much fun. I've missed blogging and reading all of my favourite blogs, though so am in some respects happy to be home, and reunited with the Mac!

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment