Au Revoir, for now!!




Bonjour,

I've decided to take a little hiatus from blogging while I'm moving, because I don't want to carry on being the half-assed blogger I've been of late! As you can imagine, I have tons of clothes which need sorting (and throwing out, because we're downsizing - woe is me!!) So I really need to focus on sorting that out and settling into my new pad.

When I return there'll be a few changes to the blog. Firstly, I just got a new camera today, A Fuji S9600 which has a tripod and an amazing fish-eye lens! Not to mention a billion trillion megapixels! So that means much better photographs. I will also be a jobless wonder after I move so I'll be able to dedicate a bit more time to my lovely blog and concentrate more on finding fab new blogs to read and stuff.

I'd love if you guys could suggest any changes to the blog? Obviously better photographs is a given. Anyone know how I go about making a header?

Thoughts appreciated!

Until then, I shall leave you with a few pics from the new camera today! Roxy was trying to attack it.

Thanks for reading and don't forget me! I'll be back in a couple of weeks. <3







xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment