Bonjour xo



Hello again chapettes, if I still have any readers out there!!
I had a slightly longer break than anticipated!
In the MONTH (I'm ashamed!) I've been not blogging, I've moved house, unpacked (a gargantuan task), been on 'holiday' to Wales (lots of rain & sheep) and decided to step up my ebay selling and have bought my first bulk lot of yummy dresses which I'm expecting to arrive any day now!
I'm really happy to be back to blogging, although I'm sure it'll be a sketchy few weeks what with fresher's week at Uni and stuff so bear with me :) I'm really looking forward to learning about fashion and the biz, and hopefully bringing a few interesting points and debates to the blogging table rather than 'wot i wor 2day' etc, haha!
Now we've got the formalities out the way, I'll post a few blogs on my recent goings-on rather than doing a huuuuuuge picture heavy one. Let's keep things organised!
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment