Gimme a ring!




Perusing the blogosphere, I saw a post on Kingdom of Style about Tatty Devine's sale. I don't normally find Tatty Devine stuff very 'me'. Not to mention it being out of my price range. But I was very taken when I saw these cute telephone and cat rings..:





Sadly, I ordered the telephone ring in such haste that it wasn't until afterwards that I saw the cat ring. But it is twice the price of the £4.50 telephone ring so maybe such a luxury will have to wait until next payday. Having said that I was genuinely considering spending £350 on some Emma Cook boots on ebay the other day. *sigh* I actually dream about finding a pair in a charity shop. Only to wake up feeling crushed by the truth. And the fact that her AW09 versions aren't a patch on the dream boots.

Let me take a moment to regain the will to live.








In other news, I saw these courts in M&S today whilst my mother was dragging me around looking for the mum-wardrobe-staple, the linen trouser. I didn't purchase as they didn't have my size but am going to try and order them, as they are the perfect height for wearing to work and are a snip at £15!



Tasty.

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment