Oh, what a night!




Last night, Arcadia held a wonderful and unique event for UK bloggers. We got to try on new pieces from all of the Arcadia collections (unsurprisingly Topshop reigned supreme and generated the most excitement) and have our pictures taken by the photographer, Alistair.



(The beloved Topshop rail of joy. Including some exciting new pieces from the new pop-up boutique, EDIT which will feature premium pieces from international designers in the flagship store)



(The lovely PR lady, Liz)


(Some bloggers chatting to Susie Bubble and a photo shoot going on!)

My date, Katie, couldn't come because of work commitments and I had to go it alone so I was beyond thrilled when I arrived and the first person I bumped into was Michelle of Cheapskate Chic fame! Hers is one of my favourite blogs (I think I forgot to tell her that) so it really was lovely to meet her. She was great fun, although a bit of a bad influence in the alcohol department! We had a picture taken:


(Playsuit - Topshop. I loved the cut of it. It had shoulder pads too - Can't wait for this one to arrive instore!)

It was lovely to briefly meet Susie, she was fab. Here are a few pics of some of other bloggers I met and some of the shoot pictures (which, btw, were given to us on FREE USB STICKS! You know you've hit the big time when you're getting a free USB stick!)



(Scarlett from LittleBambiBoots and her stylist pal, Caia. They were fab)



(Michelle and Alice (Alice Through The Looking Glass), who was lovely and very funny.)


Scarlett, Caia and I making a pretty convincing argument to start a girl band together!





The Ashish boots! I am a lover of wedges, so pretty much fell in love with these. But if i'm going to blow the budget on any wedges this week it's going to be my homegirl, Emma Cook's!


Then onto a pub for some more drink but in most cases, tap water!



L-R Alice, Scarlett, gorgeous Emily (My Fashion Life), Caia, Moi, Michelle and the lovely Winnie (Diamond Canopy)

To summarise - FAB clothes, lovely Press team, and fantastic bloggers. A lush night all round!

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment