More Lizzle Fizzle Wizzle reflection




Starting with my one true love, Luella. I have to say this collection didn't excite me as much as previous collections, there wasn't as much of the subversive undercurrent I've come to love from her, but there were a few really lovely looks that more than made up for it. I mean, how can you stay mad at the lady who created these polka dot trousers! It's impossible!








The PPQ collection was a bit 'meh'-inducing... I adore the pink jumpsuit and the black one is nice too, but the rest of the collection does nothing for me, which is a shame because I always look forward to their show as it is usually right up my alley. There seems to be a lot of random pieces and the collection in general lacks a sense of direction and thematicism that the duo usually posess in spades.

Yay:



Nay:




I really loved the Peter Pilotto collection, which was a structured, yet sexy affair with Deep V's aplenty! The cut of the crossover style dress is perfection, as well as the jackets.







Last but not least is the only look I liked from the House of Holland collection, which Sarah Mower ripped a new a-hole, for lack of a better phrase, in her review on style.com. A highly amusing read! For those who can't be bothered to click the link, here's a highlight: " ...a presentation with very little substance and plenty of ironically tacky clothes that are actually genuinely tacky, too (how else to describe tangerine lace?). Today's show was little more than a barely concealed excuse for a party and extravagant posing for magazines and bloggers in the front row".



After all that, Louise Gray remains my LFW favourite!

Did you have a favourite?

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment