Cooking up a storm!



I only just clocked the Emma Cook SS10 collection. Much like her AW09 Topshop collection there's an Animals of Farthing Wood vibe, and that basically = iloveit. Well, I may be over-reacting a little... A number of pieces did have a bit of a mumsy, prairie feel. But the cute pieces definitely make up for that. And I suppose she can't stick animals on everything or she'd just be a one trick pony (!) But if I ruled the world...




Behold the owl dress!! It is beyond amazing!





For her new Topshop line, she has ditched pets in favour of people!





Oh, and another thing! Emma is having a sample sale in December, so join me for a rummage! Please god let there be boots.



Hope y'alls are having a lovely day. I have a 3000 word essay to research and produce before Tuesday. Lame. I don't even think I know that many words!

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment