Old New hat!




Sorry for my absence over the last few days, I finally had my photo shoot that I've been preparing so much for for a uni project (I had to devise and shoot a 5 page editorial aimed at Nylon, and style it all myself)! I'll be posting all of the final shots once I've finished the post production. Can't wait to share this thing that has swallowed up my life for the last couple of weeks!
I only got 2 hours sleep on Friday night because I was so nervous about the shoot yesterday, so I was sooo knackered after we'd wrapped at about 2pm. Even so, I went to a friend's cocktail birthday party. Apparently exhaustion makes you get hella drunk, hella quick and make some hella regrettable comments! It was all good fun though. My cocktail didn't win (it was a competition by the way). I think it was because I 'thought outside the box' and decided to do a non alcoholic cocktail (aka, I was too skint to buy booze..) So I used loads of fruit juices and had load of raspberries and blackcurrants in the bottom of the glass (AND I provided plastic spoons for everyone to eat their berries!)... It's a sad world we live in when individuality does not equal a cocktail competition win!
Anyhow here is what I wore, in my typical 'clothing is a billboard for my mood' manner... 2 hours sleep equals utter comfort dressing! And adorning of my new Topshop hat which I can't see myself removing in the near future.

(Btw, I am in my lounge, but it's what remains of the set for my photoshoot.. the lounge became a bedroom!)



Hope you've had a lovely weekend!

xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment