Majorly crud photo skills




I was in a super duper hurry not to be late for work today so quickly took a pic of my outfit, in a highly blurry and rubbish fashion.




Newly thrifted oversized shirt - £1, skirt with braces - Primark, Shoes - h&m, Jacket - Primark, Bag - Red Herring

I know I really need to address the photo situation. I think my blog would be a bit better with lots of nice clear pictures. My boyfriend is a semi willing photographer, but I don't really like posing for him... It's embarrassing! And I don't have a suitably high ledge to put my cam for self timed... But I'm working on a plan. I'll figure something out.

Here's one of my mum's puppies, Dexter, snoozing as I watched St Trinian's tonight after work. The film was a bit whack, but the outfits are awesome!! I'm definitely incorporating a tie into tomorrow's ensemble!




xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment