Why?




Why do american companies charge SO much to ship to the UK? It is so disgusting. The company in question at the moment is a t-shirt company called 410 bc, who are charging $25 dollars shiping! I want these items:





In my rage, my boyfriend advised me to send this message to them:



Haha. That'll teach them to mess with me and my empty purse!!!

I wanted to be a bit nicer and say 'I really like some of your designs and would love to buy them but this shipping is too much. Could we come to some arrangement?' But Alex, the devil on my shoulder, said I should put the angry message 'because it's funny'.

WHY do companies do that? It is so bloody annoying.

xo

EDIT: A woman replied and explained it's because they do it priority so it's insured etc, because so many undelivered parcels sent at a cheaper rate weren't arriving - thus giving the company a bad name. So hush my mouth! I am officially off my high horse!

0 comments:

Post a Comment