Ear ear!




♥ BTW, congratulations to Laura from A Daisy Chain Dream for winning my Liberty bag competition!! Thanks for all your entries, I thoroughly enjoyed them, and will have another comp coming up soon! xxx ♥

I've been working on this Styling project for uni recently, so have been procuring all manner of strange items and garments that I might need for the shoot in order to create the kind of editorial that I would go all googly eyed over. My concept is basically a fly on the wall of the fashionable girls night in. There'll be lots of playing dress up in weird and wonderful outfits, and I can't wait to actually shoot it and see the end result - and show y'all of course!
A few of the bits I've picked up over the last couple of days are cat ears, leopard ears (I pretty much want to wear them every day - forever) and a cute school blazer I found in a charity shop for £1.50.




We're basically twins!



Hope you've all had a lovely weekend & have put your extra hour to good use (aka getting a nice lie in!)

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment