I just called to say...




Thank you for your fabulous & amusing competition entries! There's still 5 days to enter so keep 'em coming! ♥

FYI, 3 things in my handbag are, My lovely new iPod nano (it has a video camera and a pedometer. Omgz.), A few packets of Cadbury's Clusters I bought from the pound shop earlier (4 for 99p - bargain!)... they are amazing. And finally Love magazine, as I had to take it to uni today as part of my styling project (we have to devise and style a shoot that is relevant to a particular publication - I chose Love.) I'm hoping I won't have now have one very muscular shoulder after hauling that around all day!

This styling project has been keeping me very busy (the end result I will be showing on here when it's complete in about 4 weeks!) and I've also been quite unwell with bad headaches for the past couple of days so I'm sorry it's been a bit quiet here. I'm giving myself a night off from uni work tonight in a bid to make myself feel better. It's going well so far, I've had a snooze on the sofa and cooked some Super Noodles. Next on my exciting Friday night to do list is watching Without a Trace with my special guy.

Hope you've had a fun Friday xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment