Hallow there!



Hapy Halloween!

Oh, how I wish I wasn't too old for trick or treating! And oh, how I also wish I was in America for Halloween... It's such a bigger deal over there!

I'll be spending it down the pub with some friends and my beau, who is adamant that he doesn't 'do' halloween! Spoilsport. I think he deserves a trick instead of a treat! I did have a controversial but clever outfit planned (size zero model - complete with long wig, sunken zombie face, skeleton bones stuck on over a chic outfit, and a tape measure as a belt!) but I started to make the outfit this morning and decided it just looked a bit crap, as things tend to when you leave them til the last minute!

So I figured it was best to keep it simple, and go the obvious route...



Tell me about your Halloween plans! I hope you'll be making more of an effort than me?

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment