It's cool to procrastinate.



I got up at 9am today with high hopes of doing work on my styling project for Uni and some housework.

It is now 1.15pm and what I have actually achieved is watching the finale of Running in Heels, reading blogs and copying a Luella SS/10 look.

If only there was a degree in fashion-related procrastination... Maybe I should start one?

Grey, polka dots, hair bow & black eyes @ Luella SS/10...





Grey, polka dots, hair bow & black eyes @ my house 13.22pm



(Corset from Topshop)

I actually really like this makeup. Because everything else is nude except the eyelids, the result is somehow cute rather than gothy. Hannah Murray, the make-up artist who created the look described it as "manga meets Princess Margaret"! Amen to that.

By the way, sorry about the cruddy Photo Booth pictures, my camera is being a complete loser at the moment. Hopefully it will be back in action soon.



xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment