Fiiinally some DIY!




I've been meaning to make the Miu Miu inspired skirt I saw on Kingdom of Style. So I finally found some fun fabric and got cracking! I didn't actually follow the tutorial. I adlibbed a bit just through laziness. It's not as poofy as I'd like but I knew that would happen. I'm still proud of myself though because I always SAY I'm gonna do stuff but don't.

The material has lots of animals on it. Here it is (crank your necks, guys - forgot to rotate!):



Here's the skirt:



Here it is without belt:



But I prefer it with:




Ignore the outfit in general. I just grabbed the nearest shoes and stuck it on over the top I wore to work! I plan on dressing it up and down lots of different ways as soon as I can be bothered. (I say that a lot).

Hope everyone's having a nice Thursday. I'm gonna watch the Project Catwalk final I recorded last night. Come on, Jasper!!!!

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment