He loves me, he loves me not!




Today, my buddy Katie came round to see my kitties and go for a cuppa. I unleashed my thighs 'pon the poor townsfolk of Bexhill. I wore this AWESOME necklace my mum got me from Tammy (a crap kids clothes store that apparently does fantastic jewellery!) It has a little spinny arrow, so you can work out if 'he' (or 'she') loves you or not, although I just use it to make everyday decisions as I am a terribly indecisive Gemini. I also wore my new h&m plimsolls which I am currently wearing to death!





In other news, my mum acquired this poster from some lady she's helping move house and gave it to me the other day saying 'I don't know if you want it but I just thought I'd show you it because the lady & man remind me of you and Alex!' to which I replied, 'MUM, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS IS?!' Breathless is one of my fave films, and Jean Seberg rocks my world and is the whole reason I chopped off my hair. So as you can imagine I was ecstatic!



I have Feist 'my moon my man' stuck in my head like glue!

Bon soir, pretty readers xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment