Retail Therapy




I've been feeling a tad down in the dumps from working lots this week (I was not born to work. I was born to be a kept woman!) But the upside of working lots is that I've actually had money to play with for the first time in a while. Not much, but enough to buy the following:





Orange hair dye, Some No. 7 bits from ebay (mainly want the highlighter), 17 colour corrector for my dodgy complexion and Anti ageing eye cream!

I have decided to start protecting my peepers against ageing at the ripe old age of 20! They aren't liney or dark circle-y or anything (excellent english there, I know!) but I just like the feeling of having a lengthy beauty regime. It makes me feel grown up and womanly. Haha.

God I'm excited to get my hair dye and make up in the post! Isn't getting packages in the post the best? I love it. Except when its an item of clothing that doesn't fit, like so many vintage dresses in my big 'to-be-resold-when-i-can-be-arsed' bag.

I will leave you with a pic of one of Roxy's babies. There's 2 girls and 2 boys. I've named them Sid & Nancy and Amelie & Nino! As one pair are feisty little rascals and the other 2 are quiet and contemplative looking. This is Amelie. Her eyes have just opened. Well, 1 and 3/4's are open. Cute huh?



PS - She doesn't have a black penis, as some hilarious person asked when I showed them the picture today. Its her amazingly lovely tail.
xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment