Je suis going to Paris!




Yay! I'm going to paris on May 16th for my boyfriend's Dad's birthday. I adore Paris. We went last year and I only realised how amazing it was in hindsight. At the time I was all panicky and a bit stressed at being somewhere where you don't have a clue what others around you are saying! That said, I am fluent in frenglish. I regularly inject French phrases into my everyday sentences. I probably use the words 'Tres', 'J'adore' and 'Je suis' more than I use their english equivalents!

I had an LBD sesh the other night and tried on different dresses I may wear.

Here is one totally un-accessorised dress that i love (it was a rushed dress up session!). I wore a Paris scarf (also owned by Miss Woo!) like a ghetto fabulous bandana just for kicks.





The dress was purchased in a charity shop for a mere £3.50! Click here for a more detailed pic of it from an old blog post. The scarf was purchased in Paris last year.

Over and out!

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment