#Oh I wish it could be Christmas never agaaaaiin!




That's what 9 days in a row at Topshop will do to a girl!

I'm only kidding, I've just got in from my last shift until Tuesday and am looking soooo forward to my first Christmas with Alex. Sorry for being a bit quiet on here, but my outfits have been pretty questionable and I've just had no time to myself to ponder fashion issues or whatever I usually blab on about, or even read other blogs!

We're having friends round tonight to watch Home Alone 1 or 2 (I'm gunning for 2, it's blatantly the best one!) and then I'll be in charge of our Christmas dinner tomorrow (eek!). I'm about to charge up the camera so there'll definitely a bombardment of pics of what could end up being a disastrous day!

Bear with me during this blog dry spell! It'll be over very soon!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!

Hope you get everything you asked Santa (I just genuinely typo'd 'Satan'!) for and enjoy lots of good food! I can't wait for Cauliflower Cheese and Roast Potatoes! Providing I don't burn them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment