Fail Friday.




I just spent about 45 minutes tinkering about on Polyvore and accidentally closed the window somehow. VERY annoying.

I always have bad Polyvore luck. I usually hit the backspace key to delete something and it goes back a page, and i lose everything.

So, I DID intend to post my christmas wishlist, but am now in a slight rage which can only be quelled by Tesco 25p Tortillas and television, so I will have to get off this machine.

This has been the latest in a serious of fails today, mostly money related. Little tip for you students, make sure you pay money into your Natwest student overdraft every month otherwise they will ask you to pay £600 upfront right before christmas! Luckily, through my powers of persuasion and sparkling wit, I charmed them into making it 'only' £300. Go me..!

On a happier note, Dorothy Perkins contacted me a while back to contribute to their new Style Society blog, and the post I wrote went live today, so please check it out if you wanna hear about my not so rock 'n' roll nightlife antics!

Hope y'all are having a fail-free Friday ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment