J'aime Jalouse quite a lot




The only thing preventing me from granting the french mag with 'J'adore' status is the fact I can only understand 20% of the thing, with the aid of my dusty old C grade in GCSE French.

So, part of our new uni project is to conduct a still life shoot, and I remember from the few issues I own that Jalouse do some amazing still life shoots. So whilst doing a bit of research on their website, I made a great discovery! This is probably, like, totally the oldest news everrr to some of you guys but it was definitely news to me that you can view (and read, in some lucky people's cases!) the entire archive online!

The site has sucked up a lot of my free time in the few days I've known about it! I thought I'd share some of the pictures I love from their recent issues. (Sorry for some of the little boxes to the side of the pics, they were the previews of the next pages.)

Behold...

Alexa being amazing (enlarge to feel the full effect of pure envy):





Alice Dellal's pal Laura Fraser (I am totes digging out my old Geri Halliwell dress from the loft when I go home at Christmas!)



Some other stunning little creatures:




Dear Santa. This year, can you turn me into any one of these girls? I'm not picky. Thxbi ♥

Hope you guys have a lovely weekend. It's my work Christmas do tomorrow, which should provide me with enough socially awkward situations to last a lifetime. Eg. Disco. Eg. Buffet. Hopefully my Christopher Kane for TS dress will help me get through it! I'll probably take my camera and get some pics of my stylish Topshop colleagues which might make for some easy Sunday morning blogging!

Love,

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment