Long overdue!




Hey y'all! Did you have a lovely Christmas?

Mine was awesome. It was just Alex, Roxy & I. We hung out with some friends in the evening and had a lovely time. The Christmas feast was a triumph too! Due to some uncharacteristic organisation on my part!

Alex bought me a .co.uk for Christmas! So my blog can now be found at www.gemfatale.co.uk!!! I was so chuffed! He also got me a cute nightie from Topshop, a huge bottle of Vera Wang Rock Princess, A box of Ferrero Rocher, A diary with cats on from Paperchase (possibly my favourite shop ever), and a Tote bag with cats on that he commissioned our illustrator friend to make! Check her out!

Here's a couple of pics from xmas day!

Me following my shoddy schedule (written on an envelope. What a domestic goddess!)






Roxy & I post-feast:



Alex & I in the 'hilarious' headgear my mother gave us to wear! Haha.



I started my new years resolution to lose my festive flubber a little early, on boxing day. This picture depicts the ongoing tension in my life between a desire to shed a few pounds, and an addiction to snacks. On the slimming subject, I did 30 minutes of Wii Fit yesterday and am practically paralysed today! Awful! I'm pretty sure I heard my muscles screaming earlier when I had to do a spot of light lifting at work!



On Boxing Day night I went to stay with mum and sis for a few days in Bexhill, home to the greatest Charity shops on earth, where I found the following knitwear gems!

Long navy cardi:

I bought the 'LOL' necklace in M&Co kids section for £3. I declared it the 'greatest piece of jewellery ever made' to my sister at the tillpoint, to which the sales assistant remarked, 'God, you're sad'. Charming! She obvious lives a lol-less life.

Awesome coral Cardigan!





Shorts - Topshop, Top - h&m.

So that's the dillio in my life. So sorry for the wall of silence! Hope you all have a radical New Year's eve. Mine will be spent at a friend's house with DVD's, snacks (oops), Rum and LOLZ.

Be safe. xoxoxoxo


0 comments:

Post a Comment