Shoot!




Sorry for the absence! I've been a little busy with uni and the general stresses of planning christmas when your bank balance is -3 quid! Me and Alex are having our first christmas day together this year, without family (partly due to work/public transport constraints), so I'm really hoping I find some money somewhere (Hi mum, if you're reading this, love ya!!!!) so christmas is all lovely and not half-assed. Looking forward to decorating our flat soon, so will post pics once that's done! Am thinking of DIY-ing some decorations. Umm, this was supposed to be a picture-post not a yawnsville life post, I apologise!!

SOOO, 'When the sun goes down, play dress up!' was the title of the editorial I devised/organised/styled/edited as part of my 2nd year Fashion Promo degree. The concept I came up with was a 'fashionable night in' with lots of fun styling, playing dress up (and maybe a not so subtle nod to fashion blog inspiration somewhere in there!) It was intended for Nylon magazine (theoretically, obvz), and I shot in my lounge, creating a bedroom set which was hard work but fun!!

Look out for Roxy's appearances!

Before:


After:


And here are the final pics!







The leopard fur hat look was my favourite outfit. It hurt to take all these clothes back!

Off for a long day at Topshop now. Hope you have a nice Wednesday xoxox

0 comments:

Post a Comment