Lash love




Just a slightly mundane outfit post after a busy few days... with plenty more busy days to come. Our landlord is a shit and thinks it's cool to make people move out of their houses in January, forcing them to come back down to earth with a BIG bump after a delightful festive period. So we need to find a new place to live in the next couple of weeks!
Alex thinks we should just settle for something 'cheap and cheerful' (aka small with shit furniture), but I am doing my very best to ignore him. I've booked a viewing for a pretty swanky pad tomorrow. £825 a month, but what are student loans for?! Well clothes, I guess.

Here's this evening's outfit, which may well become tomorrow's outfit!



(jacket - Blue Inc, dress - h&m, clocklace - Topshop, boots - Topshop)




I've been wearing my lashes non stop recently. They are the best I've ever had, and the cheapest too! I get asked a lot about them by customers at work and on nights out and its always a pleasure to tell them they are less than a fiver! They are faring a lot better than my Nadine Girls Aloud lashes, which Roxy hunted down and ate when I foolishly left them on the coffee table! They are by Ardell, an American brand which can be found in larger boots stores and the model name is 'Demi Wispies' (?!). They're made of real hair apparently which, although freaky, lends them a lovely flutterability! Btw, this is not a promo post, I am genuinely just passionate about good lashes! Here they are:




My outfit posts always become lengthy drivel so I'll nip it in the bud now. Me and Alex are watching 500 days of Summer tonight and eating Jelly Tots. Rock n roll.

Hope you've all had a nice monday, commiseration's to the students that had to go back to school/uni today!

0 comments:

Post a Comment