Binge Britain



Just a quickie post as I'm super tired and still hungover from going out for my friend's birthday last night! Thought I'd share a couple of the pics that just emerged on Facebook, as I didn't take a sensible outfit pic beforehand! See my Twitter for a totally cringe x-rated outtake! Haha!

I figured it might be nice to prove that I do have a social life and don't spend every night posing in a stilted manner on my landing... Just most nights!


This Green drink was the downfall of me. For once, I don't mean literally. Most nights out at clubs end up with me trying to 'drop it down low' (as they say on da streetz) and not being able to get back up again! Ha! Yep, it's a pretty sexy affair.



(The outfit was a total h&m bargain fest! Oversized tee £12, bow belt £2.99, leggings £7.99, the shoes are Topshop)

You might notice I'm rocking a shorter hairdo! My hairdresser went a bit crazy with the clippers. At £7, I can't really complain! TIP: If you have short hair, get it cut at a Barbers! It's dirt cheap, and if you're like me and hate all the hairwashing, awkward head massaging and manhandling at hair salons, it's a quick and easy alternative!

Hope you're all having a nice week. Thanks for all of your fab entries to the style compare competition! Keep 'em coming!

Love xxx

PS: OMG LFW 2MRO!!! IRL!!! lol.

PPS: As usual my 'quickie' post has become a lengthy one! Soz!

0 comments:

Post a Comment