New trend for 2010? God, I hope not.



Howdy!

Thanks to everyone who has entered my competition!! Some of your entries are just so lovely I wish you could all have a prize. But you can't. So keep following me on Google Connect etc to up your chances! Haha!

So I've noticed a really, truly disturbing trend cropping up. I first saw it on a female Topman sales advisor in Bluewater, and felt really awkward that she obviously hadn't noticed she was having a bit of a wardrobe malfunction... But after seeing a few more instances, I'm beginning to think it was deliberate. Here's what we're dealing with, people.





(Pics via cobrasnake and somewhere else... Can't remember!)

At what point do women wake up and think, 'Today, I want to create the suggestion of an immense camel-toe.'

Has anyone else seen this occurring? Does it offend you as much as me? Maybe I'm over-analysing. But I, for one, have got better things to do than be subconsciously lured into thinking about other women's vaginas... Such as wearing my Bob Fossil (of Mighty Boosh fame!) badge.





(Shoes - eBay, Badge - Free promotional badge from HMV courtesy of boyfriend, Jacket - Topshop, Top - Next, Leggings - h&m)

I hope you're enjoying your week. I have a new uni project to create a promotional Fashion Short film on Pam Hogg with the inspiration word 'absurd'. Hmmm! I'll be setting up a temporary blog (as instructed by uni) to illustrate my inspirations and processes & eventually a film - hopefully! Yes, apparently you don't hand in Research Books anymore... Blogs killed the stationery star!

ell.oh.vee.ee.

xo

0 comments:

Post a Comment