New necklace!



I had intended to post more LFW reflections, but am in a state of utter lethargy after a ramshackle dinner of noodles & crumpets (we haven't been food shopping in ages!) So I leave you with a picture of Roxy looking super pleased about my gore-geous new necklace made by the lovely Sophie aka. Dusky Ledoux. It's one of only 50, and was quite the talking point at London Fashion Week!




I was going to wear my necklace to work earlier but realised it would probably make children cry. Cruel? Cool? I'm not too sure. All I know is that I love it. And it definitely adds a new dimension to an otherwise bland outfit!

Dusky has set up a shop that will be selling a new limited edition item each month, so if I were you, I'd bookmark it and check back for more goodies!

Hope you've had a lovely weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment