Love is in the air!




So, Valentine's Day is nearly here, and I thought it might be nice to thank y'all for reading this blog by sharing the love... So how would you like to take part in my Valentine's competition - 'Be My Valentine'?

Whoever wins the competition will win a Valentine's goodie box packed, with love, by moi! Contents include:

A big Continental Heart (RRP £11.99), supplied by the lovely folks at Thorntons specially for this competition! You can't have Valentine's Day without some Thorntons, that would be like Christmas without Turkey (Hint hint, Alex, if you're reading this!) The Continental Heart includes 24 scrummy European inspired Continental chocolates in milk, white and dark choc, presented in a lovely red keepsake heart gift box. It has taken all my might not to keep these for myself!



A telephone ring by Tatty Devine, brand new and giftwrapped. I own one of these rings (pictured) and it is plain awesome - and a great talking point! (I'm wearing my frumpy comfort sweater as I have come down with a cold. Boo.)



A cute pair of Unicorn earrings, from a little boutique in Canterbury. A tin of Rose Petal beauty balm by Rose & Co, perfect for Valentine's smooching! Plus a supercool Vintage Paisley stationery card set. Ideal for penning love letters!



I will also be throwing in a couple of extra treats! I expect my boyfriend will be most jealous that you lot get all this effort and all he'll get is pancakes for breakfast! Ha!

This is my first competition open to readers from every country, so get involved!

For a chance to Be My Valentine, please indulge my nosiness and post a comment below telling me something you love.It could be a person, a pet, a colour, a song - anything! If your email address isn't on your Blogger profile, add it in the comment.

For a better chance of winning, I'll need you to show me some love too (it's a two-way street, y'know!) Follow me on Google Connect, Twitter and/or Bloglovin - for each one you follow, I will enter your name again into the winner generator I'll use to pick my valentine!

Competition closes on Monday 8th February at 9pm GMT.

Good luck, girls! Get commenting and Be my Valentine!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment