The day I amputated my boy shoes


Hola!

I decided to dress a bit like a girl today, including some sweet little Topshop frilly flats. It's the first time I haven't worn boots or my lace-ups in ages! I even slapped on some lipgloss for maximum girliness. I ended up complaining most of the day at work about my gunky lips (getting knitwear fluff stuck to them was a particularly low point) but at least I made the effort. I don't like being a one trick pony at the best of times, let alone broadcasting my shoe-repeating ways online to you lot all the time!

I wore my lovely new dress from Max C. They sent me some goodies a few days ago, and I am really enjoying the new influx of girly dresses into my wardrobe. I have scored you guys a potential goodie or two as well, but more on that another day!




(Katy Perry-tastic necklace - courtesy of Plume Lifestyle)

In other news, my hair is quite literally doing my head in. I'm tempted to chop it off completely, a la Jean Seberg. Or go back to my shaved side ways... Any suggestions would be appreciated. Am just sick of my straggly shapeless mop.

In other other news, I seem to have Sundays off for the forseeable future, which is just lovely! I need to spend mine catching up on uni work tomorrow, though. Now I'm a third year, I REFUSE to let my procrastination beat me to a sleepless pulp like it did last year. I was up all night for the first time in my life to get that magazine finished. And as lolzy as it all seems now, I really don't want to put myself through that again. Fail to prepare, prepare to fail. That's my new mantra. Or is it more of a warning? Either way! Do you have any fun weekend plans? Do tell me so I can live vicariously through you!

From your boffin pal,



PS - Any fans of The Wire out there? Alex & I just borrowed the box sets from his mate and we are obsessed!

PPS - A link to my old shaved hairstyle for those that commented they'd never seen it. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment