Why, Hallow!


Happy Halloween!

As much as I love dressing up, I'm being a bit of a Halloween scrooge this evening. Are any of you ignoring the doorbell too? Sorry but I barely have enough treats to satisfy my own sweet tooth, let alone sharing with greedy children. Maybe I'm just bitter that I'm too old to go and beg strangers for candy. Sigh!

I have been in AGONY today after doing twenty minutes of my new exercise dvd yesterday. I expected to feel the burn on my tummy and legs, but my ribs? My wrists?! You name it, I've strained it. I'm not surprised really. I'm chronically unfit. It hasn't deterred me though. I really want to keep this up and improve my posture and/or pot belly. The dvd has had really great reviews, so if anything will sort me out, it's this. I'll keep you posted with my progress!

I had work at Topshop today so thought I'd get in the Halloween spirit and go as a (very plain) black cat. I figured going zombie might scare the kids. I'm being a massive outfit repeater and wearing my h&m jumpsuit from the other night, but it was ideal for the black cat look!




I spent most of X Factor painting my nails last night, using my various inspirations from my last post. Here are the results!




(I used Model's Own Misty Grey, red and white nail pens and all the black bits were done with liquid eyeliner!)

Hope you have a fun night, whatever you get up to! We're going to watch X Factor and then maybe Toy Story 3!

0 comments:

Post a Comment