Dress down Friday




I hung out with my lovely mum today. We went round the shops, got lunch and unfortunately also got caught in a little snow flurry! I totally misjudged the weather and I wore my Luella t-shirt with just a little cardi and my cropped biker jacket. My mum kept telling me off for "making such animal sounds" when the icy gales RAVAGED my wellbeing. Composure really isn't one of my strengths. A muffled wail is my coping mechanism.

Does anyone else get that? Not the wailing, I think I'm probably alone there! The thing where you foolishly think that just because you're toasty warm in your house, you think it's suitable to dress for April when it's January? I do it all the time and never learn!

I also wore these funny little granny booties I found in a Charity Shop. They are super cosy and I love the little wedge heel! My motto for shoes is the uglier the better!





(T-shirt - Luella via eBay, Cardigan - Primark, Jeans - Topshop, Socks - Primark, Shoes - Charity Shop)


I'm off to carry on watching The Celebrity Big Brother final! Dane Bowers to win!

0 comments:

Post a Comment