Cheap thrills



Bon soir, all!

Not much going on in my world so I'll keep it brief (EDIT: Just finished the post, and as usual... I failed to keep it brief)! Oh, except I was supposed to get my Eiffel tattoo re-coloured today but the tattoo place was running behind and couldn't do it in the end :(

Anyway, just thought I'd share a few mega bargains I bought in Primark yesterday. I hardly ever buy anything from there these days but I am so skint that it's about the only retail therapy I can afford at the moment!

First up are these adorable jersey bra sets (they come with matching knickers) - only £3 each! I'm making them my pyjama bras because they aren't underwired so are super comfy. And I just love the retro little ruching detail and halterneck! Tres Katy Perry!


Next up is a sleeveless plaid shirt, which in hindsight looked a bit better in the fitting room. It was only £8 though, and I think it'll be quite a versatile buy. You can't really see it but I'm wearing my awesome new charcoal grey unitard from Topshop. Old-school readers might remember my previous unitard woes, so I'm pleased to finally have a perfect one that was a reasonable price (with staff discount)! It's much better quality than the American Apparel one too. I must say, unitards make a great alternative to leggings because you don't spend half the time hoisting them up!


And this cute floral top for £4, which I figured was perfect for wearing during/after a Dominos Pizza binge!


Have you bought any mayjah bargains lately??

I'll be back tomorrow (am making a conscious effort to post a blog every day this week!) See you then!

TTFN ♥

0 comments:

Post a Comment