Competition + outfits!



Before I bombard you with images, Reebok have been in touch with a wonderful offer for you and I. They clearly caught wind of my recent calorie crimes and are coming to my rescue, giving me the chance to trial their new Easytone trainers (that claim to tone your bum and legs while you walk - perfect for exercise-phobes like myself!) They're also allowing me to offer one of you the chance to try the trainers with me! You'll receive a pair of Easytone trainers, a workout outfit and a gym bag! If it sounds good to you, just leave me a comment saying you want in!

So anyway, tonight I finally dealt with my escalating eyebrow situation. I always forget to do it until one day I realise how bad they've gotten and can't believe I didn't really notice before! I did have a clearer 'before' picture on my camera, but it was a bit too clear for my liking... I don't want to be responsible for any projectile vomiting. So thank god for the murky joys of Photobooth!



The reason I hardly ever pluck is because my pain threshold is non-existent! So I mainly used Veet wax strips this time. More satisfying & less time consuming! With plucking, I usually put all my effort into the first eyebrow and then rush through the second one because I get bored!

Earlier today, I went charity shop shopping and found a cute Daisy print vintage swimsuit for £1.50. I tried it on tonight and got so carried away with the vintage vibes, I rolled my fringe too! Excuse my boss-eyed expression. I'm not sure what went wrong there!





Here's a couple of outfits from the week so far. Picture one was when I was sports bra shopping (I swear just putting those damn things on is enough of a workout in itself!) Picture 2 was from a little trip to Bluewater. Not the best picture quality, I'm afraid!


(Jacket - Topshop, Cardi - Primark, Jeans - Topshop, Shoes - Charity Shopped // Faux fur - h&m, t-shirt dress - h&m, Brogues - charity shopped)

I hope you've had a lovely week so far!

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment